This training is focused on the electrical safety requirements for electrical works and covers compliance requirement for working up to and beyond safe approach distances for energised electrical apparatus (inc. electrical powerlines).
It includes work functions that may be performed, such as testing for dead, fault finding, electrical inspection and low voltage live work requirements, and/or any other activity that requires working safely and complying with requirements and/or established procedures on or near live electrical apparatus by an electrical worker.
UETTDREL16A Working Near Live Electrical Apparatus
- Understand statutory acts and regulations associated with working or operating vehicles/plant, equipment and hand held tools near live electrical equipment
- Identify hazards associated with working or operating vehicles/plant, equipment and hand held tools near live electrical equipment
- Implement and manage risk controls for electrical hazards
- Identify various electrical hardware and voltages
- Identify and manage safe clearances for various voltages
- Identify correct emergency procedures associated with working or operating vehicles/plant, equipment and hand held tools near overhead power lines
- Perform CPR & Low Voltage Rescue
NEXUS ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
Providing your business with engineering solutions in Papua New Guinea
OUR PARTNERS IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA